Last Chance to Enter Successful Pinterest SweepstakesBy
Only one week remains to enter Keystone Custom Homes’ successful Pin-N-Win sweepstakes. Over the past few weeks, almost 100 contestants have pinned their favorite Keystone Custom Home images onto their KCH Dream Home board to be eligible to win a $500 Pottery Barn gift card.
With almost 100 entries and 138 new Pinterest followers gained, the Pennsylvania builder has definitely seen how an effective Pinterest campaign can boost engagement on their social media profiles, as well as expose their name to potential buyers. However, the effects of the campaign spread further than just that particular social media site, as they have also gained more than 500 new Facebook likes during the same time period.
“We are excited that so many have entered our sweepstakes,” stated Janette Hawkins, Vice President of Marketing and Information Technology with Keystone Custom Homes. “Each day, we see more and more entries. The results show just how popular Pinterest and is and how much people love home decor. Not only are we getting our brand and homes out there, we are also helping followers get ideas for their own homes. If you have not already, enter now!”
If you want to enter to win, follow these easy steps before July 5, 2013:
- Follow Keystone Custom Homes on Pinterest.
- Name a new pin board “My KCH Dream Home.”
- Re-pin the sweepstakes image located at www.pinterest.com/kchomes/my-kch-dream-home to the board.
- Repin at least five images from Keystone Custom Homes’ boards. Images should vary and include exteriors, kitchens, family rooms and master bedrooms.
- Include #mykchdreamhome in the description of each pin.
- Once the “My KCH Dream Home” board is complete, post a comment with the link to it under the sweepstakes image.
To learn more about central Pennsylvania’s largest locally owned homebuilder, visit www.KeystoneCustomHome.